52+ years, nobody knows Lake Norman and Charlotte like Cynthia and Stephanie of TEAMRE!
Your Experience Matters! You care about results, our goal is to provide you the best possible experience.
- Great jobs! — Huntersville is home to national and internationally known companies such as SABIC Innovative Plastics, Rubbermaid, Pactiv Corporation, Metrolina Greenhouses, Novant Health, Southwire, GM Financial and Ensemble Health Partners just to name a few.
- Convenience — Huntersville is accessible from I-77 and I-485. The Town is 13 miles north of Charlotte and 12 miles south of Mooresville, NC.
- Family Friendly Community — Huntersville is home to housing that is affordable for families, nationally acclaimed preschool facilities, exceptional education institutions and safe neighborhoods. Huntersville has been voted Voted No. 19 on Nerd Wallet’s 2017 Best Places for Young Families in North Carolina. Voted No. 2 on Wallet Hub’s Best Places to Raise a Family in 2016.
- Diversity of Recreation and Leisure Opportunities — Huntersville offers something for everyone, whether your hobbies include shopping, hiking, water sports, tennis or golf. Come enjoy year-round Huntersville Parks and Recreation activities for all ages such as outdoor movies, festivals, a seasonal market and athletic programming!
- Excellent Schools — Huntersville is home to a variety of top public schools, private schools and charter schools in the area. Lake Norman Charter School made the list of U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 Best High Schools in the Country.
- Safety — Huntersville is a safe place to live, work and play. The Town has been recognized multiple years in a row as a safe city to live in North Carolina. Huntersville was ranked on Safe Wise’s Top 20 Safest Cities List in North Carolina for 2017
Got a boat?
Lake Norman Boaters Guide has a ton of resources to help you navigate Lake Norman – https://lakenormanboatersguide.com
Birkdale – https://birkdalevillage.net/